Monday, April 30, 2007

A very pretty lawn


Another set back to Joe being temporarily handicapped, I have to MOW the lawn.

This shouldn't be a problem, we've got good mowing genes, thanks to dad.
Alas, all was well, the lawn and I have never looked prettier!

I took charge of that crazy, over-grown grass and I beautified it to relflect the color, depth, texture, and and prettiness of Moi!

I wish you could enjoy the lawn as much as it has enjoyed me mowing it!


Even my 10 year old Gap under-alls (another pair of "good jeans") thanked me for wearing them while mowing...
Life is good in the big MO, grass and all...

5 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

La-Shay your MS Paint skills are really getting good. The likeness of you is uncanny!

JADA said...

Yeah- Nice La-Shay...
Di you have to go over to the neighbor's house to find any of the good green stuff?

JADA said...

Since you don't have any grass...
that is

JamaJama said...

Well Joe finally won that fight about who has to mow. You fell for that old I tore my achillies didn't you? Naarah did the same thing. She's been doing lawn work ever since.

cowboy said...

make joe mow. what a limp wimp