Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm such a sucker


Why do they make the inside of pants pretty?

I've had a lot of time to think lately due to our weekly state testing. One thought I had was why are my pants pretty on the outside, and prettier on the inside? It's not like they were made like a reversible jacket... It's not like I can turn it inside out when I want to change up my look.


Hey, I think this is one more way that Asians have planned to prove how dumb Americans are.

MY mind created a scenario that went a bit like this: Factory master genius decided to make the inside prettier to boost sales. His factory fired him due to his dumb idea, stating that sales will not boost, and precious materials and time will be lost due to a dumb idea, believing that AMericans won't buy pants that are prettier on the inside than on the outside. "It will never work. You're fired"

ALong comes synical factory owner who loves Crouching TIger Hidden Dragon movies and hires the factory master genius soley for his idea. They contrive a plan to make millions of pants, pretty on the outside, prettier on the inside, knowing silly AMericans will buy those pants, opposed to the pants that are uglier on the inside.

And so goes my intilectual insult. I bought them, hook line and sinker, pretty-on-the-outside-,- prettier- on-the-inside- pants.

I'm such a sucker! SIlly Asians, you're good, really good!

4 comments:

JamaJama said...

Ok. Call me crazy, but that looks like someone looking down their pants. That is just about the most disgusting thing on a blog, then the title: What did you say again? Lord. WE should send out emails to all the relatives that you need prayer.

JamaJama said...

I such a sucker. You might want to change the headline or the graphic graphic.

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

You are just covering up for being cheap. Why don't you admit you buy clothes taht rea reversible so that you can have 2 in 1 clothes?

cowboy said...

If guys look down the inside of their pants......well, we would be shunned.