Friday, December 21, 2007

yesterday & today's level of threat update



Yesterday was a very threatening day. The LaShay level of threat was at an orangish red color. Satan was working hard via an alarm clock that didn't go off at ALL, Joe being stuck in Brittany's home state of Louisiana for 8 hours due to a stupid tornado in Mississippi, an ear & sinus infected-angry 2 year old, a clogged car value, a few bad listeners, and to end it all the start of a cold.
Way to go every one and thing, way to contribute to the ways of evil. With several quick shout-outs to Jesus, I endured.
The good news is this, with a half a dose of night time cold medicine, colors started changing rapidly. The threat seemed to disappear.

Today's threat level is a purple which stems from the daytime cold medicine being washed down with a hot and strong cup of coffee. My heart rate is about 180 and I'm just sitting here feeling really good. The level of threat is so low that it is near impossible to get purple to go green, not even AL Gore could change this one around!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog always makes me laugh. I hope you kick that cold!!

cowboy said...

sorry to ingreased your threat level. I got some sleep lately so, I am a better listener.What? I did not hear what you said.

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

I don't believe for one second that Al Gore wouldn't be able to help! He invented the internet AND won a Noble Peace Prize! Maybe he gave a shout out to Jesus for you and before you and that is why your threat level dispated.I am pretty sure that is what happened.

JamaJama said...

nice. Need to pay more attention to those threat levels. I tried to reduce it with a benign phone call covering for Cowboy... not sure it helped at all... but we will be more aware in the future it is certain.