Sunday, December 16, 2007

He's 7 folks!




My My how time flies. My baby Gabey is now 7. We celebrated by eating at a Japanese steak house and letting a Micronesian teach us the fine art of frying hot food over a huge griddle (they use more butter). Then on the next day I had 5, 7 & 8 year olds run loose all over my house. No one died, and no limbs were lost. Although mom and ava got shot up by a storm of nerf monkies. We didn't go into the boy safe zones after that.
I told one boy that if Ava kept bothering them just shoot her all the way down the stairs. Every 15 minutes Ava came running down the stairs yelling "stop it" and sho nuff he had the gun at her back. It worked every time!

3 comments:

cowboy said...

Well.well.well. Happy birthday Gabers. It looks like the Gabers had a great party and a lot of friends around.Time does fly when one is having fun. I bet the Ava machine had a lot of fun also.

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Omg! How fun! I wish I was there! I would have used you as a nerf target until you curled up into the fetal position and cried, "Naarski is the best!"

Adriel and Joel said...

um seriously that kid in the front with the turtleneck on seems very serious!!
stay away i say