Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dang birds and their tra la la nature!


When you buy a house in the quasi-forrest area of MO, the birds come with the house.
Now, I will be the first to admit that I love birds, yes I do. But apparnetly, I have never had birds for neighbors, or shall I say sqautters
These sorry singers keep me up all day long when I'm trying to nap, then they have the nerve to wake me at the buttcrack of the morning.
This is God's way of getting my prayers answered. I made a simple request to get up earlier, but when I stay up too late reading or watching embarassing mind-numbing cable, I do not welcome the dawn with excitement and glee.
A genius would say "close your windows", but its much too hot to sleep and too refreshing to keep the windows open for that fresh clean air. What is worse is that all of my bedroom windows have tall trees starrng inside. Cursed birds with their loud sqauking and chirping. tra la la, oh look I'm a bird in your window, cheep hoot cheep! Mary Poppins can kiss my grits with her duet with the birds, she apparently is an early riser. And why is it the high pitched ones that perch their feathery butts up high on the trees to sing in my window.
CURSED BIRDS, Joe get the chain saw!

5 comments:

JamaJama said...

So... not much of a bird watcher hey? Just get the bird see out and start a study.

JADA said...

I want to see more "butt- slapping" stories and pictures... Oh forget about the birds. They are boring!

JS said...

I got two words for you... Potato Gun.

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

I would thank G-d for sending you these birds so you can pray the crazy out of you.

JamaJama said...

Ok. So... Is there anything else going on ? You need to blog more.