Saturday, March 10, 2007

Mr. Hoppity


Just in time for Easter I have my very own Mr. Hoppity. He's not as quiet as a rabbit, and he certainly isn't as furry and cuddley and he eats a heck of a lot more than just lettuce. His real name is I-snapped-my-achilles-tendon-while-playing-flag-football, a.k.a Joe. He's not really a rabbit folks, he's my husband. His right butt cheek and thigh is super buff, and he's about as graceful as a skid loader on wet grass, but he's got the speed of a jaguar on one foot. Bless his little heart!

2 comments:

cowboy said...

Good blog on Joe.
Mr Hoppity looks like he is getting around ok. How does he get around at work?

JADA said...

That was a picture obviously taken while in motion. Bless his little heart is right...
but meanwhile I'm laughing my arse off!
I just vividly remembering wondering to myself, "what the heck is that noise"? when he was hopping about. He really made a hop sound awefully loud!
Then he would come down the stairs almost sweating from hopping about... wanting me to get him a cup of coffee...dont forget the cream and sugar- please!
You gotta love the disabled.