Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A true sick trooper










9:30am woke up with snot glued to my forehead and a slew of poo in my doo. (we're learning ryhming words at school, APPLIED!)
9:32 Mom discovered poo, funny!
9"35 hungry as all get out, wandered around with mom upstairs until she got her head together
9:40 Empty tray,gave hints that mom was too slow with up and coming waffles, failed attempt
9:40.5 started crying, mom thought it was cute, snapped a photo, then gave me cinni waffles
9:41 Can't taste a darn thing, where's Percy?
9:42 Got thirsty, fridge too tall. DANG. Whined at fridge to someone got me liquid refreshment, the Spaniards call this agua.
9:45 Really needed some lovin, sat on mom's lap for 2 mintues, that was enough to refill my love bank.
9:47 decided to color all over Gabe's reader. What is that strange noise?
9:47.5 oh I'm jibber jabberin..wierd... it just keeps going...blah blah blah blah, I wonder if any one else can hear it too?
9:48 look 2 crayons Raw talent.
9:50 sneezed my brains practically right out of my eye sockets. Mom gave me a tissue and told me to wipe my nose. I licked the tissue instead just to see what she'd do. She just laughed and took another photo. What is that woman good for?
9:52 Watched the Food Network for a few, yumm beef bourgoin, I made that this morning all ready... boredom hits
9:55 STill bored of all this crap and decided to wander around the kitchen
10am Mom tells me all these photos were to show up cuz GG, we're off to blog. I downloaded the photos myself.

7 comments:

JS said...

Nice, your daughter is defacing a book. What's next, burning???

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Is that the actual size of your kid's head?

JamaJama said...

Oh. Our Ava. It's so good to see her. I am so sorry she's sick. She is a trooper. Give her a good hug and kiss for me, please.

cowboy said...

It is good to see Ava ohotos. She is getting bigger and looking more mature. Does Ava eat cat poop? Does Ava even eat Percy poop? I did not think so.

JADA said...

MaMa LaShay,
Please get your kid well, so I can come visit!

JamaJama said...

so sad to see our baby sick... how is she doing?

JADA said...

Lasha- I forgot to tell you that not only will i be coming with Christmas gifts, Birthday gifts, but of course Peruvian gifts! So basically I get to be Mrs. Santa Clause! I cannot wait to see you! Shmmai too- except we cannot talk much about it... cuz he just get s way too excited and jumping up and down and the conversation goes from really good to really bad...cuz then he always says, "today"? and I say "no"...then he gets really mad...so see you on Thursday!