Friday, February 02, 2007

i just got dumber

Tyra just made me dumber. I was flipping channels, and who was she interviewing, none other than LL Cool J (ladies love cool johns for the lame). The teaser was, " And when we come back I'm going to ask LL questions no one has ever asked him before."
I was hooked, like a unintelligent twit, so I hung out to hear what the royal chocolatey piece of goodness would say to her really unique and probing questions...

The camera fades out and foreshadows Tyra's depth,
"LL what is the smelliest, (dramatic pause) stinkiest part of your body?"
What? My brain twitched and I felt my IQ drop atleast 20 points. I almost went retarded as I sat there processing the dumbest women in the world with a talk show asking the hottest black man ever about the lack of personal hygeine
.


DUMB, DUMBER DUMBEST!

4 comments:

JADA said...

His real name is Ladies Love Cool James- Duh- now who is the dumb one now? I think her name is LaShay!

LaShay said...

thanks Jada Dumass (Last name pronounced DuMoss)

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Oh no you di-int!

JamaJama said...

you deserved it.