Sunday, November 20, 2005

No comments, No Christmas Cards

People within my kin and friendship network, if you are reading this blog and not responding to them, then I don't know that you're reading them + you're not e-mailing me because the blog page is updating you on our lives (that was and is the purpose of it all), which in turnmaeks me feel like you're ignoring me because you're not doing your part.
Then no Christmas card for you, no well wishes, no tidings of joy, no bannanna bread in the mail, and certainly there will be no visits during our travels. Let my warnings be heard;
your Christmas is on the line.
Leave your comments. Thank you very much foryour time and typing.
All in tough love,
LaShay

7 comments:

JADA said...

Now does this mean I still get a box of clothes for Shammy?

Lyz said...

Yikes! Guess I better say hi. I love your goals, by the way. And my paranoid self hopes you weren't mad at me in that earlier entry!

Leah will have a brother in April, by the way. Any boy advice besides avoiding the pee shots?

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Let's play "who am I?"

" oh, whoa is me! I am a big cry baby and no one pays attention to my blog. boo-hoo!"

JamaJama said...

I am so sorry. I didn't know you really wanted me to reply... now i will each time i come to visit...
I have just been handed GG, who is WIDE AWAKE right now and mom needs a nap desperately.
Lasha... We are all really worried it was us. YOu know... i might have to blame you for not being able to sleep at night. Here i thought it was hormonal. Well, as the family ambassador to the Hastings, I have to say that everything jason and naarah say about your niece is accurate. She is a gorgeous baby... just like yours are! So much so, I showed her pictures of AVA on my and she basically said... yeah yeah... whatever.. next photo... she thought it was GG! So funny. She had seen enough photos of her own daughter and actually thought she was looking at a photo of GG!
I have a few more days here and feel so at home and glad I have another place besides Atlanta to visit! Kisses from JamaJama See my blog: whatareyouupto.blogger.com

cowboy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cowboy said...

Ok. I signed up. I got my own blog site. All this so I can make a comment. I'll do this more. I do like the child photos. You finally have a child that may look like you.

JS said...

Isn't about time you came down off of your high horse an posted something????? Didn't Gabe do something funny or something...., when in doubt, post some pictures or something...