Friday, February 15, 2008

The Talented Ms. Ava



I believe that some family members have reacently discovered that their children have not met their expectations, and some parental dreams have died along with this revelation, ie GG. I, however, have been reaffirmed of Ava's talents and grace. Her dancing is far superior to her underlings and other amiss 2 year olds. She is consumed with dancing and music. When she hears music her body naturally responds,mostly with Ghetto jirations, or booty shakin, but still the vibe is there. She awakes in the morning with moves I have never seen before, choreographer perhaps?. Her mind is 100% focused on Princesses which again reiterates her dreams to be a ballerina or better yet the world's greatest dancer, Paula Abdul! Her talents are endless, and this MOM is proud. Where is my bumper sticker?

2 comments:

cowboy said...

I believe you should make up a bumper sticker.

Good dancing Ava. You are my princess.

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

GG loves this. But she wanted "mo-mo" of Ava