Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stupid smart computers

Due to the recent blocking of all personal websites at my place of employment, ie: facebook & blogger, my blogs have been few and far between becasue apparently we are suppose to be working at work. Due to the writer's strike in Hollyweird I thought I'd join em just to prove a point. Yeah, I don't have to write eitehr, especailly when I can't!
I have you know, I do work at work, and that a minor blog entry and or a facebook checkup does not constitue not working. It's called a hobby, or a break, which ever one sounds more professional for HR. I'm a lil peeved at the school district for this new smart bug, and I don't appreciate the snarky comments that people have been making (adri) due to the lack of blog entries. Since I am in demand. I will enter a new thought or two.

2 comments:

cowboy said...

I was wondering why you have not been blogging more.

JamaJama said...

We have missed you. I think you should get a hall pass and blog away during the day.