Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Sam't club Warning to ALL shoppers


My throat has been aching ever since I came home from Sam's Club! Apparently the carts are at the perfect height for a 5'3 bomb shell know-it-all, like myself, to try and chop her larynx in half while hoisting dog fud onto the the lower rack of a cart.
I was so proud that I could lift 50 lbs of dog fud and throw it on to the cart, but when I leaned into the throw to get it centered under the cart my throat caught on the edge of the cart, and all went black for a hot second. I immediately grabbed my throat as if a secret ninja just fell from the roof karate chopped me in the throat and then climbed up the high Sam's club shelves back to his secret hiding spot without even being seen. There was no witnesses to this theory, so I assumed it was the cart, the video surveillance is being subpoenaed right now!
It took me a few minutes to recover, I didn't even see it coming, my eyes can't see under my chin, so I had no clue I was so close to the cart, or a ninja got me. Whatever the case, my throat has been sore since Monday, and the Salmon was delicious by the way!

3 comments:

cowboy said...

this is funny. I will go with the nija thing for right now......but in the future I would recommend a camera mounted on the side of the face pointing down to cover the underchin attacks.

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

reminds me of the fights I had with boy's bike bars as a little girl. Ouch.

JADA said...

KEE_YAH!!