Sunday, June 03, 2007

Tub babies

Our babies love the tub, but do you know who loves it more?JOE. After a long morning of preparing for vacation Bible school (VBS), I came home to a weird Rrrring sound coming from the kitchen area. I thought our house was about to launch, then I realized we don't have jet engines anywhere near the house. Perhaps the air conditioner is about to explode? No, the air conditioner is on the other side of the house. Is Joe pressure washing the house. Nope, he's not in the back yard.
Wait.
Are those tub jets? I think they are. Let me go check on that.
SHO NUFF, Joe's kicking back with a cheesy, formulaic crime novel and the bubbles past his head. " Hey honey. How's your day? "
"Great Joe aren't you suppose to be outside washing the deck?"
"I'll get to it. I'm relaxing."
Joe loves his new tub!






2 comments:

JamaJama said...

Enough blog bubbles already.!!!

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

I need a big bath tub like this.