Tuesday, June 26, 2007

MAN CAVE

MAN LEAVE ON TRIP
WOMAN START PAINTING
PAINT FOR 3 DAYS
WOMAN SHOULDERS HURT
WOMAN FINISHES JUST IN TIME
MAN COMES HOME FROM FAR OFF HUNT
MAN MAKES A CHOICE TO SEE SURPRISE NOW, RATHER THAN WAIT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY 2 DAYS FROM NOW
WOMAN THINKS GOOD IDEA, VERY IMPATIENT
YOUNG BOY GIVES AWAY SECRET
MAN AND WOMAN LAUGHS
DEEP DOWN WOMAN WANTS TO CHOKE YOUNG BOY
MAN SEES "MAN CAVE"
HE LIKES
WOMAN HAPPY MAN LIKES
MAN FALLS ALSEEP ON COUCH IN "MAN CAVE"
WOMAN THINKS... "AH OH"






4 comments:

JADA said...

That looks nice. I'm so happy you are warming up your painting shoulder...cuz I need my whole house painted too!
And nice grey - it's the new black! I suppose you knew that already. I love the yellow too

JamaJama said...

lasha, you made your mother tear up with all you sentimentality. YOu are a good wife. Hope joe appreciates you. All that hard work and it really shows it was from your heart. You are a great wife.

cowboy said...

Nice man cave. It looks like Joe is looking at his own photos in the blog.I suppose cops do that. Is that a new robot in the backround or a new TV?

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Man Cave rox! I love J's wall-o-accomplishments. I love that sign. Makes me laugh to think you bought it at a craft store.