Saturday, October 15, 2005

Who is this FOXY lady? Oh yeah it's LaShay


A few curious minds want to know who this very witty and intelligent LaShay is? This is she, her beauty surpasses her wit. Admire.... Now stop!
LaShay is an African name care of my peeps from work, it means "sassy lady friend" I accepted this name humbly as my own as I realized that I have been ghettophied now that I work inner city. So be it... I carry my real name as the real prize and share the Hebrew meaning proudly when people ask if LaShay is my real name. Everyone learns something new each day. Now isn't that a "teacherly" thing to say.
Speaking of my African American heritage I am now listening to Air Supplies greatest hits, just getting in touch with my roots!
I'm lost in Love folks...
"You know you can't fool me, I've been lovin you to long... it started so easy, you want to carry on(carry ooooooon)
I'm lost in love, and I don't know much, cuz I'm thinkin out loud and fell out of touch (airy music, synthisizer,more airy muiZAC ), but I'm back on my feet, and eager to be what you wanted, ... so lift your eyes if you feel you can, reach for a star and I'll show you a plan, I've figured it out what I needed was someone to show me... (sing it background sangers)"
Air Supply greatest hits

No comments: