Saturday, October 08, 2005

Isn't she precious




Isn't she precious folks! Our little girl will be 6 months in 2 weeks. I can't believe where the time has gone! She has 2 of her bottom teeth, I'm sure more are to come along shortly, and she is eating solids like she's at a buffet. Well fabulous for her, she is well fed.
She hasn't quite grasped sitting up, she's more like a weeble who does stay down. She prefers to stand and jump, so we utilize our Johnny jump up.
She finds her big brother irresistably funny, and so do I.
Joe got him some shooting goggles and a pretend SWAT tactical gear and now he's trying to peck us off one by one. I'm more annoyed than afraid for my life.
The funny thing about Avi is that she always sits with her mouth wide open just like her dad and brother. Every time I look over at her, it's like she's saying AHhh, yeah, ahhh!
She's always looking zoned. It's quite commical.

No comments: