Saturday, October 15, 2005

femininity! I guess she needs it!





















I am very tired of peope asking how old my adorable baby boy is... I always reply "SHE is 6 months!".
"Oh I apologize. she's cute," they retort.I think to myself, is she?

I've conjured these conversations and can only conclude that when I see women who look like men, I never say there goes a handsom man, and then back track and say oops she is really handsom... I am really thinking, yikes! there goes one ugly he/she and she should stop confusing folks!

So with this I blame myself for people mistaking baby Ava for a boy. What else are they to think when she's dressed in dark blue and green jump suits because I'm too cheap to go buy new girl clothes and dress her in Gabe's supposed nuetral clothing.
Ugh! I broke down and bought her some girly practical clothes. Isn't she cute folks now that we can identify her gender!


Speaking of identification, we have now identified the root of her drooling... tooth #3 has surfaced.

No comments: