Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A very private letter to my older sister!

Dear oldest sister: If I were your boss, I'd fire you right now. I am writing this private letter, for your eyes only, in response to how our last phone call ended. Okay, yeah I called you 4 times within a 5 minute time frame, but you didn't pick up your phone. And you may have been at work, but just because you're at work doesn't mean that's what's happenin and.. on another line? What is that,you have a hold button! Besides, are phone call actually "work"? Telemarketers do not come before family!
Anywho, just for that the pants that you say will fit you, will now arrive on your door step in 7-10 days instead of 2-3, AND they may or may not have holes in the crotch. If they do, they will be subtle so you will only notice them in a very public arena; or if you do discover them before you wear them, you will be very disappointed, because they will be the pair you're really excited about.
Next time, if you don't want me calling so much, pick up next time.
P.S. are you still coming to my house for spring break? SO FUN!
Love, lil sista

2 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

see http://pregowithgg.blogspot.com/

JamaJama said...

you may be a stalker at heart. You could have called me, I was waiting for your call.