Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sleep deprived and loving the islands: irie










I've been totally engaged with my new book, Joe's Christmas gift to me, and I have only gotten 5 hours of sleep the past 2 nights. So in honor of sleep I dedicate these new photo releases of our time in Jamaica: irie.
Here is evidence ofour cliff jumping and JOe's machismo!
Notice the white man's version of cliff jumping and than the native Jamaican's version of cliff jumping. There are subtle differences, but the natives jamaica me crazy mon.

2 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

How much did you pay these people to pretend to be your friends for photo ops? Sorry abou that. I am just jealous of your vaca in the sun amongst the heathens.

cowboy said...

when did you go on va-ca? I did not go on va-ca. Who was watchin the chillen?