Wednesday, January 02, 2008

LaShay threat level is --A glaring yellow



My health is failing, so the LaShay level of threat has elevated to a annoying, glaring yellow today. I have heel/feet problems that shoots pain up my leg all day long, my last molar hurts and gives me headaches cuase the filling is sitting on my nerves, I'm 20 pounds overweight, according to my height, my hair color washes my skin tones out, my face and skin is going through a dry spell and I need more sleep.
This level could change with any cup of strong coffee, but I guarantee that this yellow level of threat will only swing to orange or a blarring red if provoked.

3 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

I get this way after too much coffee. It is called "raging inside." However, I will say that I saw pics of you at home in MN and you looked better than ever. I am not sure why you suddenly are of "low self esteem." If I weer near you, I'd slap that "stinkin" thinking" right out of you. Shake it off, you are a Hanson girl. We don't get bummed about this stuff!

cowboy said...

Get some sleep and kick your hubby around. You'll feel better right away.

JamaJama said...

You are so beautiful, funny and sweet... So what's the deal?