Friday, June 16, 2006

Ode to My little Guy


Even though you'd probably be bugging me right about now, even though you wake up in a puddle of your own urine and then want to cuddle me, even though you take all of your sister's toys away and make her whine to me, even though you talk way too much about crazy things, even though you think your Yoda one minute and Luke the next and get mad at me for calling you the wrong Jedi name, Even though you waste half the food I make for you, and then complain that your hungry, even though you sing the wrong words to songs just like your dad and then make me sing the song your way, even though you argue like an old man, except you really don't know a whole lot... I really miss you

5 comments:

Adriel and Joel said...

lash,

thats very sweet!! he is a little snot.. but so fun!! i am sorry!!!:)

JS said...

Let's see:

Muscle car: Check!
Camo shorts: Check!
Strange Choo Choo Hat: Check!
Shoeless feet: Check!
No Shirt: Check!

You guys really are from the South!

cowboy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Wow-talk about PWT!!!!

cowboy said...

I agree with Dad- I like the big girl in the truck! Hot Truck- no wonder he knows how to drive so well:)