Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Mediocrity will not be celebrated!



yes she is officially walking. No I did not tell you sooner because she should have been walking a while ago, we will not celebrate mediocrity. However, she is extremely successful at finger-painting my walls while I'm up on a latter, she can handel her own on a long flight of steps (supervision is usually provided by the parental figures), and she is perfectly capable of singing in tune (which songs we do not know, enunciation is still a weak point).

She misses her brother I can tell, mom misses the man too, I swear I'm not deflecting my missing him on to her, it's genuine.
I started writing my book. I'm disracted though... work. Something about actually working at work hinders me from my hobbies, I'll figure my way around this hurddle.

4 comments:

JamaJama said...

so glad she is walking and you are writing your book! she is not by the way mediocre... just an individual... each one is unique and special

cowboy said...

I was waiting for the photo of Ava walking. Thanks for the up date. I bet that she misses her brother. He is fun to have around. I miss him already and he has only been gone for a couple of days. Our house is cleaner for this.

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Maybe now her thighs-o-rolls will disappear.Get her on a stair stepper stat!

JADA said...

Oh- goody- I cannot wait to see her now! All mobile and stuff. Her bootie looks familar!