Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Music I recommend


Mary J. blige and I are like sisters and I don't mean sistas.
Her new disc, good, really good. I recommend the slow jam beats to any day. For instance, I am relaxed, filing stuff, typing things, waiting for Ava to wake up at 7 p.m. so we can eat dinner and who is singing to me, my sister, Mary!
So take me as I am... or have nothing at all, I can only be me....
snap yo fangers (that's lil John, a freak show I don't recommend, he's the genius that invented Krunk juice, yeah it exists down here.)

I digress, I also recommend Imogen, another hit of the decade, nice beat, lovely voice, completely creative and unique in lyric and sound. Very satisfied with my tunes thank you very much.
Here is a visual aid of me ja, ja, ja, jammin! The flags were pre-fab, but still relevent!

2 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

I also feel like SUV w/ Mary, (that's sistas with voices for all you folks weak without street cred), but mainly because she is so tight with Bono and Jesus. Oh yeah and me likes her gold toof

JamaJama said...

i am all over that... i am off to target tonight to buy it along with madonna's latest live cd... any reviews on it?
I am listening to sheryl crow live in new york with very good stevie nicks and the much beligned dixie chicks taking a turn at a tune.
Thanks for sharing