Saturday, April 09, 2011

Anika the trouble maker




Not only did the girl not listen and came 4 weeks early, but now she's demanding to be fed like once every 2-3 hours. She requires me to change her diaper after each feeding. She yells at me at night and then falls asleep after I've woken up to bow to her request. Sometimes I even make Joe get up just to get yelled at by her.
When she is awake you have to talk to her and sing. She just loves it when she gets me to run from one end of the house to the next just to plop a binky in her mouth so she can enjoy her afternoon meditation time. Once I've walked out of her sight, she dos it again.
This little Anika is really demanding and needy. AND THE LAUNDRY she makes me do, I won't bore you with my commiserating!
You'd think as a fourth born she'd know her place.
Accurately so, I wasn't even taking pictures of her, ya know to keep the mystery alive for her when she gets older. but now Anika has Grandma Mary yelling at me from Florida via my father-in-law for more photos. For jeeze sakes does this circus of fracus ever end?
By the way, Anika has taught Clara how to yell for me on her behalf as well. So I'm at home listening to 2 little girls tell me what to do all day. Speak of the creature, Clara just walked in with a Goldfish box the same size as her. I wonder what she wants.

1 comment:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Anika is so pretty!! she does look like Joe's dad. ur genes lost this battle