Monday, September 06, 2010

Ava's first day of kindergarten

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Ava had an Ava day at kindergarten. She is in a class of 20 or so, and is so wiped out from a full day of school that I can't get a word out of her once her day is done.

To be honest I totally missed her first day of school on the account of my own first day of school. I hate working. Especially since I miss my own children's daily ins and outs for someone else's kids. I look forward to the day where I can say, "I QUIT for my kids sake" with a smile on my face, and not a single regret. Perhaps next year will be that day!

1 comment:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Ava is so pretty. I had a dream about her last nite. I was looking at her face and admiring how beautiful she was. And couldn't stop thinking what a sweet little girl she was. I must miss her a lot.