Monday, September 06, 2010

Arnie the arachnid

 
 
 
 
Arnie was swept out of a corner from our overhang. Ihad no clue he was there until I saw him falling approximately 5 inches from on Gabe's head. Gabe screamed like a chick in a horror movie and promptly slapped him. Sometime you have to slap some sense into a boy who is afraid of nature. After all I was bothering him, was I not?
We were so impressed by the shear size of this monster we put him back on the house where we found him. And a fine web he did spin the next morning! During our Labor Day Crap boil, I watched him eat random life forms as he came alive aournd 8 p.m.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

omg! Step on Arnie!! Gross!! I found Arnie's cousin on my towel as I was buck naked drying off in the shower. I flung Arnie's cousin to the shower floor, shreaking as I slapped it repeatedly with Jason's house slippers!