Saturday, February 21, 2009

Queen of my House




If I could bottle an ounce of Ava and sell her for $4.95 I'd be a millionaire in under 1 month. Her sweet sassiness is my daily challenge and laughter, although most of the time I feel burned by a familiar tone and echo, my own. Somehow when my own spit and venom is duplicated and aimed back at me, it's seems less bitter from a 3.5 year old, but just as jaw-droppingly sincere and stunning.
I'm often times left speechless and calling for back up. Joe is not quick to come to my aid because he finds it so dog gone funny!
I can't sum her up in little quips because her charm is not just in her words, but her tone, her body language, and her really really short pants.
I would buy her new pants but she has a drawfull, she just refuses to wear them without a fight. 7 months prego helps me prioritize my fights. HER Pants are not a good one to pick. I lose usually, unless dad picks them out, then they are always extra beautiful or "GORGEOUS".

5 comments:

JamaJama said...

This comment is for this blog...

So funny. I am laughing out loud right now all alone at 11:42, Saturday night. That little girl rules the roost, I know she does. Great photos... Thanks for sharing... She is trully a Hanson...this is a great blog... i love her all the more!

Adriel and Joel said...

ava is so so wonderful, i am so excited to hang out with her in May!!

cowboy said...

Ava rules our roost when she is here. She eats what she wants and watches all the cool kids movies.
She has her own chair. Good Ava blog. You should gather up AVA quotes. I would love to hear them.

Jada said...

That was so cute La-sHay thanks for sharing... I could use a big Ava hug right now.

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

I luv me some Ava. She really looks like she has "tude". Especially the pic of her w/ coffee cup.