Saturday, February 21, 2009

King's new home






Reasons why King loves me more:
-1-I boiled 4 soup bones and reserved all the extra beefy goodness for King's food marinate! He now whines when the bowl is taken away (ha).
-2-All beef bones now cause good dog fights between the dominant Chab, Percy, and the Passive aggressive German, King.
-3-We've changed his name from King to Carmen.
-4-We vasaline his nose and paws at night to prevent chapping
-5- We vacuum once a week and save all his hair colected for his pillow in our bedroom
-6- We spoon at night
-7- I gave him his own library card and is an avid reader
-8- I let him watch CNN news and Chick flix with me in the kitchen while cooking with Rachel Ray
-9- The mail man and Fed Ex guys walk him during the day
-10- Little dogs are now his allies against local terrorism and anarchist
-11- We chase leaves rather than squirrles now

7 comments:

JamaJama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JamaJama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JamaJama said...

Our King...I think has been sissified... leaves... no squirrels... cooked meat? Wow> he will never be the same... although... he looks so happy!

Adriel and Joel said...

i bet he make you be the big spoon! selfish isn't he!!!

cowboy said...

Well, let's see where do I begin...
10 reasons why I need to get him back. And right quick.
1 King is a killer. he needs to kill things like squirrels and rabbits.
2 We never let him sit on a couch or chair. he is a killer
3 King does not like Percy getting in his face.
4 King needs to chase the fed ex guy or the mail man. He is a killer
5 King don't like boiled food he eats crap out of a can and mixed with crap out of a bag. because he is a killer
6 He needs his hair brushed every other day so he looks and can run sleek. because he is a killer.
7 I am running out of killer ideas

JamaJama said...

I love that Gaby is taking such good care of my Kingman.
One major reason I would like King Back... He sleeps with me...takes up too much bed... but he's great company. And he talks to me.

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

I wish I liked dogs, cuz I'd want to take King away from you.