Thursday, October 25, 2007

The teacher Prom!




Teacher lips 1

Teacher lips 2
Teacher prom was this week. I was so excited I wore makeup and got all pretty. Really ,my makeup was goopy due to the 10 years it's been siting in my drawer, but other than that I was pure prettiness sitting at a lap top, tip typing away. Generally there is dancing at a prom, not so for teachers, except for the Science teacher trying to look jiggy wit it and trying to do the "supre man". he failed the being jiggy test. Other than that excitement, out of the 16 hours I sat at school enjoying Teacher prom, I spent 60 minutes of it with actual parents and students. VERY SUCCESSFUL. Enjoy the pictures of teacher prom...

Pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

cowboy said...

It looks like you were sweating. What was so stressfull?

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

You should have worn a prettier gown and maybe some make up