Monday, October 30, 2006

Ms. Green's encouraging words



Meet Ms. GReen, she is our school counselor. She is a precious jem of encouraging words. Need a warm fuzzy, she is a warm fuzzy!
Here are some quotes to enourage you all as she does me on a daily basis.

Ms. Green to random others:

"I'm getting stupid, I need to stop hanging out with you."
"Ohh her face looks fat, don't tell her I said that.
"She looks terrible, why'd she wear that? What's wrong with her?"
"He's ugly, just like his sister and mother."
"I don't know why Ms. Stewart treats me like that."
"Are you putting those photos on the internet, I should have taken off my clothes!"
giggle, "you're not smart!"
"Here are your awards try not to lose them like you usually do?"
"you obviously don't hang out with people who speak their mind, that's what I do, I just say what I think."
"don't say that, I believe everything you say and then tell people. If it's not true don't say it."
"You are smart." I didn't help her. " I take that back you're not smart at all."

5 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

JADA said...

Well that sounds she like she works at Stearns Bank...
she should meet my ex- boss! They sound alike, maybe they are related.

Adriel and Joel said...

sounds like someone you shouldn't hang around with, unless you need a good kick in the pants.. but it sounds like the kick in the pants only comes when you yourself isn't around.. you are right, it does give you a warm fuzzy

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Wow, she sounds like John Kerry.

JamaJama said...

She sounds like ME!