Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Appeasing the Masses

So appease the readers (fans if you will) I will update, but just to tease...
So the house. Not buying it...
AVa not walking, thighs to big, vicious cirlce
Adri, still ticking,
Dad still limping, but blood thinner
Joe's liver still bad, attitude badder, job baddest (lots of home raids, legal of course)
Dog on the front page, not mine, story non eventful, Dallas is certified nuts, and sick and if you want it call my neighbor!
As for me, I get saner as I get older...
Percy leaving patches of black hair all over the house, shedding is alot like chemo, except the cancerous dog never goes away, even though her 4 foot holes dug all over the yard allows her to blissfully run away, but she always comes back.
pics are coming soon.
Fans be patient
For the love of all that is pure and holy,
PLEASE COMMENT ON MOM'S BLOG,
her guilt trips are seeping onto all of our comment pages, put on your guilt trip blockers, I'm sure there will be more to come.

7 comments:

JADA said...

omygosh- If I would of come to this Blog one more time and still seen that stupid dog that I dont know and that isn't your...idontno..

JamaJama said...

Look at me comment on your blog! Wow. that's not that hard really.
I am with Jada on the belabored dog shot. Sick of it.

JamaJama said...

by the way, your link to my blog is old.

cowboy said...

That is a lot of neg. info for a small blog shot. I am glad that we could move off of the dog that ain't yours. It is a good idea to show a random photo and just say guess what? It kinda keeps people going for a while guessing at stuff while you blog rest.

cowboy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Don't u start guilting me about mom's blog either. She does a good enough job. For the love ofpete! Man, typing is hard when you are drunk.

Svoblogger said...

top tips for tiling a backsplash (or any other area in need of tiling)
1.) - buy a tile saw - unless you have a perfect area and don't need to cut any tiles OR you only really need to cut less then 10 tiles
2.) - buy premixed grout - makes grouting so much easier
c.) - make sure the area you are tiling is flat

jen was also very sick of seeing that stupid dog everytime she saw your blog. thanks for changing