Wednesday, April 19, 2006

From the Mouth of baby Yava..



Poor baby Many Teeth!
She had a rough goin for her 1st birthday.

From the mouth of Baby Yava
First off my 4 first-year-molars are coming in all at once. My cheeks are sore and my nose is runny, so I look a straight mess. People call me cute and beautiful, so I just smile to get them to stop talking, but then they want to hold a twenty minute convo about my teef!
That guy I call Dada, who flexes in the mirror and asks me ridiculous questions (do you know how much dad loves you? Do you know how beautiful you are? ) takes me to the doctor to get poked and prodded with metal objects by some short-quiet-talking-Habib guy. Nice guy and all, but can't understand a word he says!
Then I got shots on my birthday, one in each chunky thigh. Just cause their big doesn't mean it doesn't hurt folks.
Just horriffic! Always pickin on the fat kids...
On top of it all my ear infection from 2 weeks ago did not go away. So the woman who cares for me, I call her Dada, thought I was all hot and upset because of the four trucks moving through my gums, but little does she know my ear has been aching!

I was so put out by the whole day, when I got home at 5pm with my lady Dada, I went to bed and didn't wake up til the next morning.

I tell you what, if this is how all birthdays are, I don't want another. My little brother Talk Alot opened all my presents and played with them too, for all I care he can have them.

If ya need me I'll be in and out of sleep.

Love ,

Many Teeth

3 comments:

cowboy said...

cute. good story from her view piont. talk alot opened all the presents ay?

JamaJama said...

what a cute little button. So glad to see her have cake and buddies on her big day. One year old... lots of teeth and lots of lovin.
Happy B Day Ava

JADA said...

Too bad for hurting Baby Yava! Shammai also had many teeth come in at the same time- many times, so I know you have tynol and ibruprofin readily available...Too bad she is just so darn cute -I would still pinch her chub chub cheeks if I saw her!