Monday, February 13, 2006

Dirt's new best friend





babay Avi likes to eat dirt. How do I know? because as I was typing a letter I heard a cough and a sputter. I turned around to see her shoveling her third handful of dirt up to her mouth. She knew she didn't like the tatse. She knew the grittiness of the dirt granuales were not pleasant but yet she couldn't stop the shoveling! Naturally I had to take some photos to prove that my motheryly instincts have kicked in and I can take care of a small vacuum-like-child.

Carpets are kept clean, plants are all maintained ( and now 2 feet off the ground), and the dog is always on the look out for a roving baby. Here comes Avi Baby!

3 comments:

cowboy said...

yuco.Why you let your kid eat dirt?
She can't be hungry she doesn't look like she missed any meals.That will leave interesting looking diapers.

JamaJama said...

wow. baby David liked to eat dirt too I hear... Runs on the Hanson side.
By the way, she is gorgeous. Lasha... what a beautiful baby girl you have. I want to see her so bad i could scream. She doesn't even know her jamajama. :-(

JS said...

Ah, interesting. My child is very clean. Why just the other day, she wiped her own mouth with a baby wipe.