Tuesday, June 09, 2009

hey Aunty

 

Aunty Nara, this is Clara. I heard what you asked Grandpa Dennis over the phone when I was like um 2 hours old. No, I'm not ugly! As a matter of fact, I'm darn right precious. Of course what do you know about that? Grandpa Dennis said it was a down right miracle that they had more children after they had you, freakin crier, I think is the exact words he used. Stick that in your yapper! I've gotta go and continue being pretty. Over and Out!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Adriel and Joel said...

love it.. love it so much!!

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

I don't like the way this angry baby is talking or pointing to me. It is almost like she is giving me the finger. Speaking of which, GG does that. She points with her "tall man." LOL!

Jada said...

I love Baby Violet too! It was realy nice seeing you and your family - Adri! I love you and thanks for letting me enjoy your baby through your awesome pics and video clips. Now that I have met her- it is just like having a peice of her everytime I hear and see her!

Jada said...

Alrighty then... so I was in the wrong blog site when I wrote this...don't laugh too hard at me...

JamaJama said...

LOL!