Friday, April 03, 2009

Let's hear it for the BOYS!



April 6th: an all day event
<

December 4th: an all day event, he gets less presents due to Christmas mind you.



June 26th: all day event, but not an all month celebration, he shares the same birthday month as me!

< Did you all know that it was Joel's birthday on MOnday?

We are terrible, and I shame all of you, I am exempt because I am blogging the shame.
Every year comes and goes and the men who were daring enough to marry us, and into our family have gone unsung during their birthdays. Well I say no MORE!
We need to be better at remembering them, and celebrating their courage, their patience, their resolve, more importantly their longsuffering!

4 comments:

JamaJama said...

I knew it was his birthday! I bought him a book and a card... still haven't sent however, as he will be here in a few weeks. Is that bad?

You are so right, though... they are deserving for their great bravery.

LaShay said...

SPOILER ALERT! You know he may read this, where is the surprise in it all?

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

I sent Joel a bday greeting via Facebook. He should be THRILLED!

JamaJama said...

i went right out and bought three identical cards...no jealousy among the boys... and then... marked my calendar.
Vindicated.