Monday, June 09, 2008

Ava Eggs



 


This is Ava Eggs. A morning delight for any late riser! A take on scrambled eggs, this cook knows how to throw down some breakfast deliciousness. She only cooks while adult supervision is sleeping. Her prefered cooking hours are between 6-7 a.m. She needs no help climbing into the fridge, carrying heavy egg trays, cracking the eggs, nor scrambling them into a really really small pot. She is completely able to mix her favorite flavors such as maple syrup together into a liquid egg soup. Just give her room to create and cook and you'll have a wonderful surprise breakfast all ready prepared for you, super early in the morning. Clean up not included on the Ava egg preparations.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Adriel and Joel said...

count me in..that sounds amazing. can she do pancakes??

JamaJama said...

A chef in the fam! Wow... nice... I will hide the eggs when she comes to my house.

cowboy said...

This looks great and funny from my perspective. Now if I was a parent I am not sure how I would take this. Miller made a cage for seth when he was little. Appartently Seth got up early also.