Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Madness





Joe and I are pursuing the art of yard work. There is a lot of hemming and hawing from one end, but I gotta keep busy and our yard has been neglected for far to long.

Summers sometimes drive me nuts, because instead of teaching, I create a mile long to-do lists. Then I get anxious about doing them.
On this weekend's Honey-you-better-get-this-crap-done-now list were the following tasks: finish staining the already 2/3 done massive deck, organize cupboards/garage, set paving stones in the front curb-appeal graden, reset brokem tile in basement, complete ALL laundry, semi clean house, and relax with friends...
We got all done but the deck! As Ava says flamboyantly "WAHOO!"
It rained 3/4th of the long weekend, so no stained deck for you! But I do have before and after picks of the rest.
If you can't tell which is before and after shots, keep it to yourself. We're Proud Memorial Day Weekend Workers!

1 comment:

cowboy said...

Way to kick some yard butt. Stuff is starting to look good.