Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dear Aunty


Hiiii Aunty Nawa, this is Ava, the A stands for advanced. My mom asked me to write you because I was crying a lot in MN and I was whiney. It turns out I had a sever sinus infection. I'm on antibiotics and an nebulizer twice a day.(Sigh) I'm feeling better now that I'm on medicince, but it was a rough going for awhile. you know those plane rides, they reak havoc on your sinuses. Mom tells me on your first plane ride you balled your head off, she siad you 13 or something. I can't count that high yet, but I'll get there. The plane creates some crazy pressure. I toughed out the plane ride myself, but the doctor set me straight when I got home. I just wan't feeling myself. I am now though. Tobad you & GG aren't here now.
YOu asked about my weight, I'm 27 pounds now. COol huh? I could probably take you.
Dad wants to know if you got your swim siuit out of the bottom of the pool? I hope so, it'd be weird to swim with out a suit.
Say hi to GG, if she understands words yet!
AVA (A is for advanced)

3 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Boo-hoo.

cowboy said...

I am glad to hear that AVA is all better. All in all she wasn't too bad for being sick. This probably does make her advanced.

JADA said...

Well my son, Shammai, just had his first day of school. I dressed him up all cute. We were dancing and singing al morning, cuz he was ultra excited about the day! ...then about noon I got a call from the school asking where is Shammai's bag lunch? They dont serve lunch!? Well...