Friday, January 01, 2010

My CHristmas Joy


 

 

 

Christmas staretd early for us, actually as soon as AVa started learning her Christmas concert music it began! She still belts out her songs when ever her little heart hears silence. Her latest concert took place in the emergency room while we waited for her head staples. She sang for 2 hours straight. She told me that the momma shows, I love Raymond, was borin her. The nurses checke to see where the sweet songs were coming from. I let her keep singing.
Gabe and Clara enjoyed the concert, but not half as much as Cym did. SHe joined us for teh show and made sure that little Clara was dressed to uimpress adn ready to smile for the camera.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Adriel and Joel said...

such a beautiful family! Clara is so precious i wish i could give her a huge cuddle

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Purple Rain! Purple Rain! Hey, so where did you get that red velvet carpet? You better roll that out for me when I get out there.

cowboy said...

Great Christmas family photos.
You have wonderful, big headed kids.