Saturday, September 15, 2007

The beginning of FALL

The thing is, she told me, she warned me. I told her to smile so I could take a picture and she said. "I touch it momma" (meaning the lens). I told her no, don't touch it, just smile for me. "No touch it."
And so went the pursuit. Fortunately the camera captured the whole event, she stalked me like a lion, and dove in like a hawk!

The persistance and will to do damage continued.
AND she got it; I had a huge ABA finger smudge on my ity bity lens

Tis the season to be jolly for me; I love the fall and September has drug in some brisk weather. Ava and I went out to enjoy a little r& r in the sprinkler. This precious mommy, baby moment turned into another display of Ava's character. Only thepictures and a small scenario can describe...

2 comments:

Adriel and Joel said...

she is so beautiful!! bright blu eyes.

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Pretty bird, pretty bird!