Saturday, August 25, 2007

Livin large = high price


The older I get, the funnier this photo becomes! We were livin it up in San Diego with the in laws and as time passed so did our sanity. You can only take so much sun while 5 months pregnant, so I created my own tabloid hheadlines. Heineken and a Camel is all it takes to make life A-Okay, and front page of my own blog.
No but really folks, I was just posing for the paparazzi. They caught me, they fell for it I tell you, a total set-up by my agents.
Before you all call me a bad mom, like Brit, evidence in hand, I would just like to state publicly that I didn't inhale, I didn't even take a sip, and Ava is very ornery, self willed, not by nicotine, nor alcohol defect.
Nuff said. LaShay

1 comment:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

So this isn't you two weeks ago?