Saturday, September 16, 2006

PRAISE GOD!

He did it, HE has shown HIMself true!
So Joe and I have resigned ourselves to knowing that God is good to us (please shout "all the time" now), and HE is true to HIS word. He's always taken care of us, so why won't you sell our house? We went through the phase of manipulating and trying to fix the situation ourselves, and we have failed at all attempts. So finally we said, hey hold on, wait a minute, selves, HE is GOD! He has perfect timing, stop worrying and put on your patient pants. WE did, they were kinda snug, but we got use to the squeeze and low and behold, GOD said, "and now! This is the time."
I say all this to say, we have a conrtact! GOd told me in the beginning that when we are to finally sell the house that it would happen fast, just stay faithful, and keep righteousness at your side. So I packed up the house and we have been fumbling though our garage ever since. But that was 6 months ago, and I did a lotta huffing and moping and when he said fast HE wasn't kidding. We close Sept 29, 2 WEEKS!
So we are now looking for apartments in a happy central location inbetween Gabe and AVa's schools. This will be fun, talk about the low maintance life style, nothing but our mattresses, clothes , toothbrushes and of course Percy will be joining us for the move. I'm really looking foreward to this...
Joe is coming back from KC tonight and he will be off to the ACademy on Tuesday. Perfect timing, HE is never late and HE is never early, God not JOe, JOe is on CP time!

Anywho, this is how I choose to celebrate God's goodness.
He sold our house so I decided to dance alittle. I'm white, so of course the hesitation and pride stepped in and I'd like to call it" dancing on the inside" which really manifests itself with joyful tears and blubbering. The dancing got so joyous (tears) I had to slow the truck down becasue I couldn't see the road. Sometimes I think moving my feet and actually dancing would be a whole lot easier for me than trying to contain myself.
Thank you black people for being so free in spirit that you actually dance because God is our faithful provider... I'm gonna try that sometime.

We try so hard to control things ourselves, when letting go and trusting a GOD, who can control things, is just so much more easy. Of course this takes practice!
Play on playas

5 comments:

cowboy said...

I concur. God is good. God is faithful. I am happy for you. Things will change rapidly now. enjoy Gods leading

cowboy said...

I concur. God is good. God is faithful. I am happy for you. Things will change rapidly now. enjoy Gods leading

Unknown said...

that's so awesome girl! I am excited for you guys!

JADA said...

this is such great news! Of course mom already spilled the beans, but I'm happy to see you are blogging thru the good and bad times...This would be considered a good blog...the previous one about the jeans would be considered ...

JADA said...

you are going to be in Kansas City. I'm so excited for you. I'm sure you are going to miss a happening place like ATL- Holla! But I'm am happy to hear you guys got a change of winds in your life and need to ride it out!- Besides you guys will be closer to home.