Tuesday, December 29, 2009

a scrumdiliumptious Lasha-kinda Christmas

The photos really say it all, but knowing me, you'll all expect a few words. So be it. It was a grand day. The roads were hazardous with some Minnesota snow and ice, yet the room was pleasantly warm when we arrived first at Tom and Carol's home for the Hanson festivities.
My family did not make an appearance, so I had to be the sole representative, and represent I did. Being the first to arrive at the house, I greeted everyone at the door.

There's a whole lot of me to love in these photos. Probably because I was the center of every one's attention. Without demanding it of course.

This is me demonstrating what it would be like to look really good after being fat. The natural result of lap band surgery of course.


Greg and Sandy are enamored with my quick wit and articulate nature.


The children, of all ages, were fascinated with my story time and storytellers charm. They were asleep before dark!


I don't know how this picture of Seena got on here, but she tried to steal my light with the coveted drinking helmet. I threatened her and she stopped stealing my sole-representative-of-the-Dennis-clan-lime-light.

Of course Joe had successfully tried to get into my pants on this trip. Please pardon the double entendre it was necessary for maximum laughage!

2 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Okay-this is seriously LOL worthy. Especially the part of that random Joe guy trying to get into your pants. BTW: you look good in blue.

Lyz said...

I miss you.