Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Broccoli


Please help me welcome baby broccoli into this world. We won't talk about when she first arrived, but I can tell you when we get to see her in person for the first time, May 24 or sooner let's pray.
They say she's a girl, Ava won the bet, Gabe was disappointed for a short moment but then recovered with big brother happiness.
I was sick for 12 weeks straight all day, every day. The memory of it all wears me out. That slowed my blogging and socializing. Now that my energy is back, so is my larger butt (ah yeah) and a protruding belly. Most white folks won't quite ask if I'm pregnant yet, and I'm thinking why wouldn't ya? I wasn't looking like this 2 months ago! Although, I will say I have seen some heavy drinking ladies looking more pot bellied than me right now.
I'll officially declare it, Yes folks, I'm pregnant and 5 months and some odd weeks along. I'm feeling pretty good right now and we are wrestling over some names. In the mean time Ava has named her Baby Broccoli Kook Poop. We call her Broccoli for short and also had a nice long talk about how it's not nice calling her sister Poop.

8 comments:

Jada said...

Oh Lasha I'm so excited to see Baby Broccoli too!

JamaJama said...

Jan works nicely I think!
Jennis?
Dannis?
How is that?
Thea is my Grandma Clara's sister's name. I like it.

cowboy said...

Denise Paulianna has a nice ring.
I can't wait to meet her.
two and a half years from now she will be driving a yellow gator up and down my driveway.

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Oh, WOW! Sweet! Another girl! Wow-jason and I were convince it was a boy! Um, dad's motion, denise paulina is HIGHLARIOUS!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Lasha! :)

Unknown said...

wow.

TnT said...

yeah for babies. i want to see pictures of your belly now.

cowboy said...

how come you have no blogs about KING.
I need to see blogs on and about KING. Does he run your whole house yet?