Friday, November 16, 2007

Lot's of highfives, F-bombs and One-upping

Jamiaca was beautiful but not quite tame by any means. Most of Joe's old Crime fighting team was present for the wedding so the wives, or lady friends got to endure 3.5 days of leaking testosterone. The natives began to get restless with us around, but that didn't stop the servers from offering us the best weed ever!
We had a great reunion though. Our Love banks are full!

The Serge

Team Ramrod (self titled)

Prewedding drunken chatterboxes

Sober "I do'ers"

2 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Too funny. Man, Jamaica looks pretty, the blue ocean, white sands and sun. I need that soon or I just may go crazy

cowboy said...

It is good to see some of Joe's buddies again. I recognize some of them. I bet Joe was happy to see them all again.Nice photos