Saturday, December 17, 2005

A few good nuts








A mother's grievance! So my Gabers left me for 10 whole sleeps (that's how he counts days) I'm a mess! I wept at the movie theater when Gabe and I went out for his birthday to watch the Chronicles of Narnia. I've been keeping myself real busy by repainting the house and making gifts for the fam for the Christmas festivities fast approaching. Busy busy busy this is how I opress the emotions of missing my buddy. I'm tearing up I better sign off...

3 comments:

Naarski (the Mrs.) said...

Ava is so precious. I can't believe how grown up she us and I am excited to see both her and that crazy butt Gabers.

JamaJama said...

I also can't believe the smile on that gorgeous child! What a mouth full. No different from Gabe, he had a mouthful also I remember it well

JamaJama said...

Gabe is at our house as we speak. He shows no signs of being lonesome. I have to tell you he and Shammai have become fast friends. They are having an absolute ball as they play in the snow, in the hay in the barn and in the house. Play is like work to kids. He's getting good naps and is really such a great kid.
He is so much fun to be with.